Thursday, January 10, 2008

My First Sock Kit Swap

I am so excited. Last night in the common room I heard Fleur Lovegoods talking about a sock kit swap. I'm all signed up and waiting to put my kit together, I just have to figure out what color yarn I need to find. I did get the best present over Christmas Holiday. Mum and Dad finally had time to take me to Ollivander's. Check it out

Wood type: birch
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Phoenix Feather

get your own wand!

It is so nice to not have to use my grandmum's wand anymore. It was lovely, but this one works so much better. I really can't wait to see how I do in Transfiguration today, snikey, I'm late for class. I'll see you all later.

1 comment:

Neila said...

Welcome to Ravenclaw Patonga. I'm your Prefect this year. If there is anything I can help you with, please ask. I hope you're up for lots of homework and lots of fun! We need everyone to be quick and nimble this year if we are going to win the House Cup.