Friday, March 28, 2008
Friday, March 14, 2008
Thursday, March 13, 2008
1. When Rita Skeeter prints a bad articles about Hagrid in the Daily Prophet, which Professor teaches Hagrid's Care of Magical Creatures class while he is away?
c. Professor Grubbly-Plank
2. What was the article Rita Skeeter wrote about Hagrid called?
c. Dumbledore's Giant Mistake
3. When the school champions were being chosen from the Goblet of Fire, whose name cam out first?
b. Viktor Krum
4. What is the spell Ludo bagman says to magically magnify his voice when he commentates?
5. What kind of dragon did Cedirc have to face in the first task?
b. A Swedish Short-Snout
6. Who raised the trophy after winning the world cup?
b. Troy and Quigley
7. How many bedrooms did Mundungus Fletcher claim to have?
8. For what did Moody mistake his birthday gift of a carriage clock?
b. A basilisk egg
9. What did Mr. Ollivander produce for the end of Cedric's wand?
d. Silver smoke rings
10. The dark mark is on Snape's left arm.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Friday, February 29, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
1. With whom does Ginny go to the Yule Ball?
2. When Harry arrives at the Burrow and Mrs. Weasley makes them all dinner the night before they leave for the Quidditch World Cup, what does her wand turn into?
a. rubber mouse
b. rubber chicken
c. rubber duck
d. rubber cat
3. Since some of the sixth-year girls didn't have any quills on them, what did they think Krum might sign their hats in?
a. nail polish
4. How old does the Quick Quotes Quill say that Rita Skeeter is?
5. What color cloak is wormtail wearing in the Riddle house?
a. Grey (Gray)
6. What color is "Mad Eye" Moody's magical eye?
7. What color are the robes that Rita Skeeter was wearing when Harry meets her at the Weighing of the Wands ceremony?
8. What does Sirius Black tell Harry, Ron and Hermione to call him when speaking around anyone else?
9. Which team beat Wales, disqualifying them from competing for the Quidditch World Cup?
10. What does Madame Maxime say is the only thing her steeds will drink?
a. cabernet sauvignon
c. single-malt whiskey
d. gin and tonics
Goblet of Fire
Dragon from first challenge
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
1. What is Professor McGonnagall's first name?
2. Who is the librarian of Hogwarts?
3. What is Madam Rosmerta's job?
Barkeep of the Three Broomsticks
4. What is Rita Skeeter's secret?
She is an animagus
5. Madam Hooch is instructor of what subject?
6. Who is Parvati Patil's best friend?
7. What Quidditch position does Cho Chang play?
8. What is the name of Fleur Delacour's little sister?
9. Who is professor of Divination?
Sybill Trelawner, and Firenze the Centaur
10. Who wrote "A History of Magic"?