Friday, March 7, 2008

My Awesome Spoiler

When I arrived home from class yesterday I had the most wonderful package waiting for me. It was my sock kit sent via owl from Gryffindor's Lily Durmstrang. She is the most awesomest spoiler ever. The kit contained a beautiful hank of "Rowena" from Tempted, a colorway she had designed just for me!!!! A chocolate frog, who has already met his demise, a new addi turbo needle, a nail file with yarn on it, a wand cozy, beautiful stitch markers, a great bag, two patterns, a mini sock blocker key chain, a snap together model of Hogwarts, and a time turner. I'll have pictures soon. My camera has died, but I'm getting a new one today after class. If I forgot anything it is just because there was so much cool stuff.

1 comment:

Arabella Moody said...

I am so glad you like it! I love the colorway and the designer/dyer said she is going to possibly add that to her line she sells in some of the LYS! :) I am glad you like it. I am generally the most uncreative person, so I really tried hard. Hope you enjoy!

P.S. Sorry to hear about the frog...but he had to go sometime. ;)