Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wow

Wow, its been quite a week. I also ended up pretty ill early this week. I'm just starting to feel close to 100% again. Even without homework I feel like I just don't have enough hours in the day. I did get my spoilee's bag finished, needles and yarn purchased, stitch markers made, and one extra goodie finished. Now I just have to find a few small things, like a pattern, and get it all mailed off to her. I have also gotten a lot of progress done on my current sock project. I'm making my self some simple K2P2 ribbed socks out of Lorna's Laces in Tuscany. The first sock is striping beautifully I just hope the second one works out as well. I've made a change from normal by working these socks on DPNs, I'm usually a magic loop girl, but I got sucked in by Lantern Moon and their rosewood US#1 sock needles. They are just so pretty and fun to work with. I was a little worried at first because they are not pointy at all, but it hasn't been a problem. I'm working these from the toe up so I can just knit until I'm out of yarn. I think I'm going to get some pretty tall socks. When I finish up I'll try and post some pictures of them here.

No comments: